The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
I want to try this!
Ruff and Tuff
Yes but I have learned something from my art class in school and Uni too.
red string of fate ahha aa a a aa a
Shinji blushing like a firetruck is my favourite Shinji.
smoo told me to draw zutara week stuff so instead i drew some modern au gaang. sorry for my shitty handwriting.
Yoshitaka Amano, Salamander